New Email Marketing Video Tutorial Series Launched

Similar to the Learn LISTSERV tutorials, L-Soft is launching a new "Learn LISTSERV Maestro" series, featuring video tutorials on how to best engage your audiences with the LISTSERV Maestro email marketing platform.

*** Learn LISTSERV Maestro Video Tutorials ***

* How do I create a subscriber list with custom profile fields in LISTSERV Maestro?
https://youtu.be/2coiUVwNP5U

* How do I create flexible target groups in LISTSERV Maestro?
https://youtu.be/PStQU2_vWy0

New video tutorials will be added weekly, so make sure to bookmark this page:
https://www.lsoft.com/learnlistservmaestro

*** LISTSERV Maestro Tech Tips ***

L-Soft also offers a number of LISTSERV Maestro Tech Tips that have been published throughout the years:
https://www.lsoft.com/resources/techtip.asp?filter=listserv-maestro

For beginner LISTSERV Maestro users, some suggestions include:

* How can I create effective HTML content templates in LISTSERV Maestro?
https://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipMAE-issue3-2020.asp

* How can I automatically share my email marketing messages on social media?
https://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipMAE-issue3-2019.asp

* How can I get email tracking reports on my mobile device?
https://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipMAE-issue5-2017.asp

For more experienced users, some suggestions include:

* How can I run an automated drip marketing campaign?
https://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipMAE-issue2-2020.asp

* How do I best use the team collaboration feature in LISTSERV Maestro?
https://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipMAE-issue2-2015.asp

* How should I set up my email tracking in the GDPR era?
https://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipMAE-issue3-2018.asp

*** Access LISTSERV Maestro help pages ***

* LISTSERV Maestro 9.0 Help:
https://maestro.lsoft.com/help/index.jsp