David Scott Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 08:19:43 -0700
Greetings!

I'd like to correct an oversight in the latest "Top 20 Listserv lists"
message that was distributed today on net-happenings.

The HOTT (Hot Off The Tree) electronic magazine is the largest circulation
listserv.  The latest figures are noted below; they were compiled in mid-
June by the UCSD sysop.

A Media Kit comprised of three articles from The Los Angeles Times, the
Voice of America, and the Knight Ridder news syndicate follow the message
from the sysop.

Note: I trust that the list owner of lstown-l will edit out the three
articles.  If the list is not moderated, I apologize for the length of
this message.

Ciao!