Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:08:36 -0500
On: Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 02:21:08PM -0700,Michele Francis Wrote:

} Hi all,
} Is this the proper venue to suggest a change to Listserve 15.0?

Already implemented, just not quite the way you requested.

} Upon approving a message, sending the ok back to Listserv, is it possible
} to have Listserv ignore everything after the ok.  A user has requested
} this because of the fact that their v-card is always attached and the
} approval gets rejected due to the attached v-card.

If you insert a standard "signature seperator" after the "OK" line,
anything after it will be ignored.  A standard "signature seperator"
consists of the following characters:

a CR (to make sure the rest is at the beginning of a line.)

2 dashes "-"

a space " " (actually optional if the implementation is somewhat
             permissive (which Lsoft's is).)

another CR (to make sure its the only thing on the line.)

See example below:

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67