Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:55:04 -0700
Hello,

I read Andrew's note and followed his link to the AOL bulletin. Also saw Ian's note.

(1) I note that LSTOWN-L is *not* (yet?) following the recommendation from AOL.
Are you planning to do that (i.e. FROM is list address, REPLY-TO is individual
sender)?

(2) I was trying to handle my Yahoo and AOL subscribers gently, but it now looks
like I'll have to bar them from posting. Can you please post the LISTSERV
command to bar Yahoo and AOL subscribers from posting and send t hem a
notification when they try?

Thank you very much in advance!

Michael Feldman
Professor Emerius of Computer Science
The George Washington University, Washington, DC