Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:48:04 -0600
Ian Fairclough wrote:
> I recently became the editor of a LISTSERV list.  ....

Well, hi!, Ian.  Just exactly what is it that you want to do?  If you
want to edit items before posting, but retain the original From:,
no you can't do that with Outlook nor any other MS stuff.  I think you
can do it with some, maybe older, versions of Eudora.  And, of course,
can always do it with UNIX/Linux Pine.  And then there is the VM/VMS/CMS
Resend, but I don't imagine you are working with that.

I'll explain offlist, Ian, if you like.  Pretend I'm someone else.

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]