Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:35:01 -0500
Francoise Becker wrote the following on 12/1/2005 4:55 PM:

> Is the list set to Mail-merge=Yes, by any chance? That would increase
> the number of probes, because then every message would be a probe
> instead of just max one probe per day per person.

Slightly off the subject. My list is running on 1.8d I have
Auto-delete= yes,full-auto,delay(5),max(100),Probe(1) in my header.

The Probe(1) is an attempt to find out which AOL members are junking list
mail. But Probe(1) only goes out every other day, rather than the every
day I'd hoped for. Has this changed in the current version of Listserv?

Thanks,
--
Karen Reznek, head listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]