Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Oct 1992 21:50:19 PST
 Pam -- I am far from knowledgeable about the beast but if you are the
 listowner, all you have to do is send the command
 del listname address
 to listserv at the address where the list is housed.  (By "address" I
 mean the internet address of the person you want to delete.) (You need to
 get a copy of the reference file listing the commands available to you as
 listowner.) There is no need to mess with the header just to delete people.
 -- Phil Sollins

 PS. Sorrry about the sentences out of order but I'm doing this without
 access to a decent editor.