Tue, 8 Nov 1994 06:47:34 +0100
Doug,
    The cmsnames comes from my system here at ASU. It is basically a nickname
file. The original note came through ARCH-L, not from the Smithsonian. As I
understand OfficeVision (my system), when notes come in with a nickname
attached, I have the option of registering it so I can reply directly to the
person. I registered this one, since I thought that I might want to send a
protest back. ;)

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH