"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 09:54:40 -0500
Forwarded message:

 I gather that this is "spamming" as I received it on a lot of lists,
 but what is interesting is that the comments are directed to a
 different address on every mailing and that none are the address of
 the sender at IX.NETCOM.COM which also seems to change. How can all
 these changes and addresses belong to one spammer? --Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]