Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:09:01 -0400
On: Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:57:18AM -0400,Pete Weiss Wrote:

} At 09:35 9/23/2005 Friday, Kevin Parris wrote:
} >Maybe your mention will move that request a little higher on the Feature
} >Request list.  Some time ago I had an exchange with the support folks on
} >the same issue - we have a situation where the desired behavior is for
} >*every message* regardless of origin to be submitted to *every
} >moderator* every time.
}
} That IS the very desired behaviour on my wish-list.
}
} One really does NOT want corporate broacast / newsletter messages being spoofed.  Given the time lag between [authorized] poster sending, listserv processing, and the cookie mechanism, it is very useful for that Approval request message to go to more than one authorized moderator, not just back to the original poster who went to a meeting and is now unavailable.

Isn't that what:

  * Moderator= All,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

does?

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67