"Nelson R. Pardee" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:05:42 -0400
Michael,
I would envision a link in Subscriber's corner called "Post to List". The
To portion would have a dropdown of all subscribed lists, but would allow
you to type in a list name as well. Perhaps there could be a selector for
subscribed lists, vs all local public lists. I think my newbies would like
it a lot.