Mike Pitt <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 09:45:31 -0400
hi!

> What do you mean by "aliased lists"?
> Jim...

the Globewide Network Academy has "aliased" lists at
mcmuse.mc.maricopa.edu. I don't know much about them, apparently there is
an entry in the etc/aliases file for each list. But one cannot
automatically subscribe to it, nor none of the list specific listserv
commands are valid - anotherwords I am getting "list not found" errors
when trying to retrieve a subscriber list.

I am curious how they work with listserv and am looking for listserv
documentation on that and other technical in nature matters.

Thanks!
--
Michael Pitt
North Carolina State University