"Richard H.C. Seabrook" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:33:57 -0400
Dear Listowners
I need to construct a set of flame messages for testing a content-sensitive
filtering scheme as part of my dissertation research at UMBC.  Can you
provide or suggest where I might find some examples of flame messages?
Please reply to me directly at [log in to unmask] and not to the
list.  I will keep all sources and originators in strict confidence.
Thanks!
Dick S.

-
 |  [log in to unmask] __   Anne Arundel          |
 |      (410)541-2424               []:-) Community College     |
 |  http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~rhs  Speed the Net!        |