Thu, 15 Dec 1994 06:01:44 -0600
> We are all, presumably, reasonably experienced listusers.
> So why are so many of us forwarding details about actuary's demise
> without pausing to wonder whether someone has already done this?

I imagine there were so many because many people said there complaints
to [log in to unmask] bounced, so those of us whose messages didn't
bounce were providing the response for the others, but our mail didn't
go through as the list was "held" (what's going on, Eric?) so we didn't
know who else, if anyone, was providing the info.  The list was freed
and it all came through in one big spurt.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L