Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:34:40 -0700
On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Nathan Brindle wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:21:35 -0500 Winship said:
> >Does a printed listowners manual exist for 1.8c?  If so, how do I
> >order it?  Does it have a good index?
>
> It does not exist.
> Nathan

Well, that's not exactly true. I have a printed copy of the manual; I
imagine that dozens if not hundreds of other list owners and listserv
admins have a printed copy of the manual. I ordered it with my print
command. No, in my opinion, it has a very poor index, but then again, I
got quite cozy with the manual once, and know what's in it. I just look
a little harder if I need to find something that I recollect is in the
manual.
 Peter R.