"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:55:15 -0500
On 14 Sep 00, at 15:27, Stan Horwitz wrote:

> This really isn't a function of Listserv, per se.

I swore I read it somewhere that you could send out a file monthly,
or every 15 days (I think that was the example) with things like
this.  I don't recall the command etc, or I would look up the
specifics.  Anyone care to give it a shot?

Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
to keep up-to-date with our expectant first child
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.