"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 08:18:00 EST
> (...)                                             The reason is that
>I manage several lists and usually dump all error messages in one account
>until I've time to look at them; however, since auto-deletes sometimes
>delete friends and even coworkers, I'd like to keep abreast of them
>on a daily basis.

Within a single list, I do not know of a way to redirect auto-dels
from other errors.  Obviously, each list that you administer could
have a unique list header ERRORS=.  For one particular list that
I co-administer, we've setup a private BBS to receive bounces
(errors=) and notifies (notify=).