Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:30:32 -0500
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Randy Klumph wrote:

>Thanks to all who responded to earlier questions.
>
>1. Is there a way to allow the listowner (or designee) to bypass the
>sizelim limitation?

If my memory is correct, list "editors" are not subject to the sizelim
limitation.  If no editor is defined, the primary listowner gets many
of the functions of an editor, but I don't know whether that is one of
them.  If not, either put "Editor= <mail-address> in the list header,
or set the addresses in question to "EDITOR", which should have the
same effect.