Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:17:13 -0400
The file may have an extension of .txt and it may appear to contain
only text when you open it with Wordpad, but Wordpad's default file
format is binary, i.e., not ASCII text. Open the file with Wordpad,
choose "File/Save As" from the menu, change the "Save as Type" setting
to "Text Document" or "Text Document - MS-DOS Format", then save the
file.

-- pdr