Kieran O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 1997 14:40:35 -0500
>At 8:21 AM -0500 5/30/97, Kieran O'Connor wrote:
>>I'm getting users all over the world who are getting multiple copies of the
>>digest. Some have gotten 22!. All the copies are complete copies of the
>>digests, not truncated in any way. I got five copies the other day: the
>>headers indicated that they were spaced apart by a few minutes each.
>
>Is that based on the Date: headers or the Received: headers?

On the received headers.

>>I've included a copy of the most current header for the list below. [...]
>
>How about copies of the headers of two or three copies of the same digest?

It happened to me only once but it happens to my subscirbers randomly.

Acutally in the time I wrote this note I also contacted LSoftand they
inicated that its not a listserv issue, but the recipient host's issue, due
to timeouts. LSoft indicated that if it were listerv everyone would be
getting multiple copies, not just a few random folks each day

Kieran

Kieran O'Connor
OCM BOCES: Serving Cortland, Chittenango, APW, Lansing
Syracuse, NY USA  [log in to unmask]

(607) 753-6061 or  (315) 433-8335