Thu, 1 Dec 1994 02:45:22 -0600
On Thu, 1 Dec 1994, Anita Cohen-Williams wrote:

> Doug,
>     One reason this list has been rather quiet lately is that some of us have
> the last weeks of the semester staring us in the face (IMHO at least). Finals
> start here Dec. 7, and the last minute rush at the reference desk has already
> begun.

Okay, I can certainly accept that, though it's certainly different from
when I was in school (we considered ourselves lucky if we didn't have
a final Dec. 24).  Never crossed my mind finals might already be
imminent, but I'll try to remember in future.  Sorry if I stepped
on any toes.

100% BTW, why do you have a rush at the reference desk?  If they
don't know the course material by now, how is reference going to
help them?

Douglas
        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner