Michelle Wilbers <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:09:24 -0600
Rob,

All you need to do is setup email forms on your web site. For example, a
subscribe form. All you need to do is have a field where a subscriber enters
his/her email address. The email that goes to LISTSERV (which must be from a
list administrator's address - so, use a hidden tag for this variable) says:

SUBSCRIBE LISTNAME anonymous [log in to unmask]

Instead of anonymous, you can put in fields for firstname, lastname - if you
want to require this information.

You can setup an email form for all email commands - unsubscribe, digest/no
digest, etc.

Michelle

Michelle Wilbers, CEO
WhatHelps?, Inc.