Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:45:29 -0400
At 07:17 07/28/2001 Saturday, Stan Horwitz wrote:
 >Is there someway I can configure a list to filter out postings from a
 >particular Internet host, yet not be notified each time email from that
 >host comes to my list and gets filtered?
End Reply

I guess there is always some sort of coding your can do in an
EXIT.  Otherwise, depending on your demographics, the list can be setup
for (new) subscribers:

* NOTIFY= YES
* DEFAULT-OPTIONS= REVIEW

and QUIET SET listname NOREVIEW for your "loved ones."  Alternatively, no
default-option, but

QUIET SET listname REVIEW for your "problem domain."

You might want to update the template for the auto-ack for REVIEW posters.