Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 13:03:20 -0400
Poster:       Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>

>I believe this is the intent of the periodic renewel function you can
>define for your list.  I've tentatively set up my list to require

That's how we use it -- when we first set it up, WOW, did we ever eliminate
a lot of addresses!!!  It's very useful.  We have it set at six months.
Smallish list like ours (under 500), we can afford to carry no-mails for a
while.  Other than that, we have implemented the usual multiple-address
all-but-one-set-to-nomail procedures, with a "NOMAIL" tacked on to the
listmember's name, so we can immediately see what the situation is if
necessary.

Mario Rups