Deanna McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 May 1997 14:31:27 -0700
Is it possible to force some subscriptions to be sent renewal notices in
version 1.8b when the renew feature is not being used in general?

On the one list I administer about 15% of the subscribers are currently set
to nomail and I would like to clean out the bad addresses from this group.
I don't have the renew option in my list header. I see in the manual that a
subscription can be set to norenew when the renew option is set, so I was
wondering what effect, if any, the following command would have:

QUIET SET XXX-L RENEW FOR XXX@XXX

-----
Deanna McHugh, Network Administrator   email: [log in to unmask]
UCSF Office of Research Affairs        voice: 415.476.9838
Box 0962, San Francisco, CA 94143      fax:   415.476.8158