Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 May 1997 18:40:31 GMT
On Sun, 4 May 1997 09:04:06 -0800, Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There must be a way of doing it -- perhaps in the MAIL.TPL -- because I have
>gotten a message before that did not include a header.

IF the List Owner has modified their listname.MAILTPL file and put the
correct customized INFO text for their list in it, then the INFO command
will return that INFO text and not the list header.  However, if the owner
has not done this, the header will be sent.

Also, the header will be sent in response to a REVIEW command, even if the
setting is Review= Owner (along with a msg 'You are not authorized...'),
unless the list is also marked Confidential= Yes.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]