Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Dec 1994 06:52:55 GMT
Dear Senior Listowners

I'd  need some advice on the following: To my surprise, I have found
today that two US based lists have copied our FISH-ECOLOGY FAQ file.
No courtesy to ask, no acknowledgements.

Our FAQ file is a document which  took me *many* hours to write down
and shape to a clear & loud high quality one.  English *is* my third
language and I did the work with full dedication.  Now, I  find  out
that two Listowners with English as their native language just would
copy the document.

I feel offended for this and I would like to know [just for the sake
of cultural differences] what advice the Seniors may provide on this
issue.    Also,  there  was  a  clear  violation  of  our  intrinsic
copyrights.

    Thank you for any advice.
    Merry Christmas to all.

        Aldo-Pier Solari (FISH-ECOLOGY).