Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:06:13 -0600
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Barak Moshe wrote:
> But will it also be viewable from the WWW interface, automatically ?

Should be, if you have a link from your filelist to your interface.

> Also, I DON'T want it to be distributed to everyone, just one copy in the
> archives, so as not so use a lot of disk space.

Won't be auto distributed to those who haven't signed up for AFD.
For those not signed up, as don't automaticaly want every file
when installed, FUI will auto tell them it is there if they want it
and for everyone else a little note about the new file

get filename filetype

suffices as well as your pointers and all the convolutions people
have come up with.  Only trick is to convince Eric he has to fulfill
his promise of giving us FUI/AFD, as we had on VM.  I envy those still
on VM for that.

Douglas