Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 11:50:00 EST
Seems like they go by date rather than day of week.  Do they start on
the 1st and go for 7 days?  Just curious really.  On some very busy
lists I have weekly notebooks and keep a months worth at a time.  So
every Monday morning I go in and erase the oldest log file.
-----
   Bill Verity  (814)-865-4758     [log in to unmask]
   Research Associate - Consulting and Applications Support Group
   Center for Academic Computing, Penn State
   Postmaster - psuvm.psu.edu      Listserv and Mailer maintainer