Lenny Huntley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:55:50 -0500
Hello List,

I am trying to develop a mail merge that will send an email that has some
shipping information on it. Part of the email will show all items that the
customer has purchased. My problem is, how do I list more than one row of
item information in the email - since many customers order more than one
item per order. Here is a sample of what I would like the results to look
like. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly
appreciate it.

Lenny

Item#           Item    Price   QTY     SubTotal
&ItemN; &Item;  &Price; &Qty;   &SubTotal;