Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 23:55:18 EST
One of my lists is a combination of 2 other lists and subscriptions to
this list are by default daily digest.

Since the digests are often larger than the JUNO maximum of 61440 bytes,
I wish to disallow subscribers from JUNO.  The only way I can see to do
this is via a "Filter=...*@juno.com", and I've done this for the past
several months.

But several of the contributors to the 2 other (source) lists use JUNO.
Whenever they contribute, their message gets posted to the 2 other
lists, but when the digest list receives the distribution, it is
rejected to me by the filter.

Is there some way to allow posts from a site but disallow subscriptions?

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3