Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 06:09:43 -0500
If you figure this out, please post to the list. I have gotten two
versions of this (I think the command is "get ownerman-ps" or
"ownerman-rtf") and I can't read either one! I would like some detailed
instructions! The listserv manual was a snap to get, but my ISP uses
listproc and I would like the manual!

Anne Washburn