Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 23:52:24 -0500
I'm new to unix and to this LB64 program, and I'm having trouble getting
this procedure to work.  Could someone walk me through some of this?  I
don't mean to take up list space with unnecessary details, but I'd like
to describe my novice obstacles and get someone to help me on or off the
list.

My unix is version BSD/386 and runs a C shell.  I've done chmod to make
lb64 executable.  When I enter "source lb64" I am told:

/a: Permission denied.
Base64: Command not found.
Missing name for redirect.

What do I do?

Also, I've sent GET LISTNAME FILELIST (CTL NOL F=MIME PW=XXXXXXXX
and I've received this lovely encoded file.  Does LB64 operate on this file?
How else do I convert this "mime" file to an ascii that I can edit?

Thanks for any help.

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]