David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 10:02:01 CDT
This is probably a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask anyway.  I
have a list that I want subscribers to be able to receive digests from.
As near as I can tell, the list header is almost identical to another one
that can be digested.  However, whenever a subscriber tries to turn
digesting on for them, LISTSERV says it isn't available for that list.  Is
there a reason for this and how do I go about correcting it?  Thanks in
advance.

C. David Young                         VM Programmer/Analyst
Central Systems Support                (817) 272-3666, Fax: (817) 794-5796
Academic Computing Services            BITNET: CDYOUNG@UTARLVM1
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]