Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Feb 2017 17:29:01 -0500
I would imagine that it is only your subscribers who have recently posted messages to your list that are receiving these? My guess is that the service provider for one of your subscribers (who has a full mailbox) is inappropriately addressing the error message to the senders of your list messages rather than to your list's admin server.

The solution would be first of all to figure out who the subscriber is, then to either delete the subscriber or set the subscriber to NOMAIL. But some detective work may be needed to figure out the subscriber - looks to me like service provider for the subscriber has modified the suscriber's actual email address.

Charles