Danilo Curci <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 11:52:32 -0100
Dear subscribers, I've a problem:
I wrote you that we have a "temporary" home page.
It's temporary for two reasons:
1. I don't know if our (quiet) owner still thinks to give us an home page at
St. Johns list-serv.
2. Is there a problem, because I don't know how to give access to our archives
(ARCO LOG95** ) just to subscribers, with a password or something else.
I ask you: is there some of you that object, is he against giving public
access to our
mail-archives ? If not, I can quickly put there the LOG files. If yes,
someone of you can teach me how to do?

If some of you visited interesting sites on Internet, I'd like to make our
page more rich and interesting: can he/she send me (e-mail [log in to unmask])
the HTML files
with these links?
(But also are good text files, and not just WWW, but also of "literary"
kind, like bibliographies and so on)

A different question is: has anyone of you received, since subscribing ARCO
list,
private strange e-mails with commercial informations or other ones you
didn't wait and you don't like to receive? Is there a problem: how avoid
this possibility?
(if you are hurted to receive such e-mails): a way is to give access to the list
of subscribers (REVIEW ARCO) just to list-owners (me and Dr. Zenhausem), and
if some of you is interested to receive that list has to write a clear
(signed) mail
to us: do you agree? What do you think about?
This question is connected with point 2. of the previous question.

Thank you for your collaboration.
Danilo Curci
Danilo Curci MD - Medico Psicologo, Psicoterapeuta
Via Plinio,74 - 20129 Milano (Italy)
Tel.+39-(0)2-23 60 410. Fax.+39-(0)2- 23 60 410.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.geopages.com/TimesSquare/2459/
'Ambrosius, The_owl' on Grassroots MOO at rdz.stjohns.edu:8888