John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 19:54:18 -0400
Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>        I am at my grips end here.  I've tried to email a system
adminstrator >at the listserv at American.Edu, but to no avail.
>        I am the listowner of Assisi-L and for the past two days, nothing
is >coming out of the listserv.  I am getting complaints from people who
have >posted but received nothing.

It appears there may be something wrong at American.edu -- according to the
web archive interface, two of my very busy lists had their lastest posts at
about 7 PM ET on Thursday, and another busy list hasn't distributed a post
since yesterday at dinner time.  I have also not gotten replies to a couple
commands I've issued to the RS/6000 (know as "Atlanta") that runs AU's
Listserv software.

You can always browse to
http://www.american.edu/other.depts/oit/systems.html and try to find
someone there to e-mail or telephone.

If your list is absolutely critical, perhaps you should consider having
L-soft run it for you on their server.

-- John