Michael Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:11:24 -0400
Hi,

We're having trouble getting the Bulk Operation feature in the web
interface to accept a .txt file with rougly 55,000 email addresses to be
added to a list.  The web interface keeps saying:

"The file your browser uploaded looks like a binary file. This function
requires a plain text file and will not work with word processor documents,
spreadsheets or the like."

Yet this file is a .txt file, created in WordPad with all formatting
stripped and each email address on a single line. We've never had a problem
with this before.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Michael