Phil Wetzel <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:06:56 -0500
Yeah, don't click on that link.  Don't do it!
One safeguard I have is I don't use contacts.   Never really found a need
for them.
I've either sent the person emailt recently enough that it's in my
intellisense  or I dig it
up from a previous email.
If I got hacked, I'm pretty sure it at least wouldn't be able to go
anywhere.
Good to know to stay away from Yahoo.