Pete Koutoulas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:06:13 +0000
Hi gang. I'm new to this list and to list ownership. The list I just
inherited, KENTUCKY (Kentucky civic and political discussion at
LSV.UKY.EDU), has been pretty wild in the past and members have
expressed a desire to lay down some ground rules. So we are going to
try to come up with an official list charter. I would love to see
examples of charters or rules of etiquette that some of you are using,
especially on a list of a similar nature to KENTUCKY. Please feel free
to email me privately with any examples you care to share. Also, any
general advice about writing and enforcing such agreements would be
much appreciated. TIA.

Pete Koutoulas
Rogers, (Wolfe Co.) Kentucky
mailto:[log in to unmask]

    A pessimist complains about the noise when opportunity knocks.

CLINTON / GORE '96