John Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:48:07 -0700
The following SPAM made it through the SPAM filter and SPAM detector to
Museum-L. It appears that the message originated on the newsgroup and made it
through. Is there anyway to filter out messages that start with a dollar sign?
I have seen several SPAMS that have made it through that are similar to this
one.

Thanks,

john chadwick
owner, Museum-L

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bekko <[log in to unmask]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.museum-l
Subject: $$$ Want to beRICH ???
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 21:48:58 +0100

--
Hello, my Friend!
I offer You to spend $5, and receive as much as $53,000 in four -- five
weeks.Many will think that its a scam. I thought so too, even though I
never saw a single posting, which said that it's a scam.
Would someone scam you for 1 dollar?
I'll tell you how I changed my life:
One Sunday I was reading Newsgroups and saw posting  about making
thousands in few weeks for 5 bucks. I decided that I could send these $5
or buy something like Whooper, fries and coke in Burger king. I mailed 5
envelopes with $1 in each.I needed some extra cash that time and I could
not get a job (I was only 15 1/2 at that time), I put many posts, but I
did it only for 3 days.
I went to summer camp for 3 weeks, when I came back from camp I had pile
of mail waiting for me, each envelope had a buck in it. It was huge...
for 5 bucks I sent...
I tried to get easy money before by lottery and I was spending more than
10 dollars a week for sure. Now I'm getting new Toyota all by myself,
without my parents' help. The best thing about this is that you don't
have to do anything just send five envelopes, post in newsgroups and
wait for cash to come.

Fool proof technique:
Step 1:
Get 5 stamped (below you'll see the adresses) envelopes and put $1 in
each also put a piece of paper saying : Please put me on your mailing
list. Now the people whom you send dollar will work with you and for
you. Mail these envelopes.
Step 2:
Remove  1st name from the "list" and name 2nd name as first 3rd as 2nd
4th as 3rd 5th as 4th and 5th name will b yours Name and mailing adress.
Post in at least 250 newsgroups. Its very easy, since it takes only few
minutes,One posting but at once to many newsgroups. More Posting you'll
make more cash you will receive, trust me. Internet is huge, people from
all over the world will see your postings.

"List"

Zhenya Klounski
Sta 1
333 Mary Munford