KRISTIANSEN ANDRE - DH student <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Feb 1993 11:46:14 +0100
                QUESTIONS CONSERNING LISTSERVER

Hi, my name is Andrew. I am one of four students who is about
to install a listserver.

However, this is completely new to us, so we could realy need
some help.

We have the manual pages for installing it, but it is huge, and
to be honest we don't understand one thing.

ERIC,  can you give us some help on how we should start.
We have a 1000 questions but some generall help would be
appreciated.

We have downloaded listserver.6.0 from - cs.bu.edu.

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

mailing adress :

Andrew Kristiansen.