Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:02:44 -0800
I was told that Yahoo wasn't delivering any email from Syracuse for a couple of
days, and sure enough, all mail from the domain (including sending THANKS and
INFO commands) are not being delivered; the list admin verified Yahoo isn't
accepting much.

So, I bcc'd all yahoo users on 3 lists of the block to let them know what was
going on.  I had about 15 bad yahoo addresses for no user.  Should the listserv
software be able to process those rejection notices?  Do people periodically
turn off the automated processing to cull out non-deliverable addresses
listserv isn't catching?

Thanks,
Randy