Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:01:07 +0000
My co-listowner and I are confused, and hope someone can enlighten
us.  We are maintaining a number of lists, each with multiple topics.
If we set a subscriber's topics to ALL on any given list, are we
telling the list to send that subscriber every post that is sent to
the list, or are we defining a new topic named ALL which will only
receive posts directed to ALL:blahblahblah?

In the alternative, is there a way to set Default-Topics so that new
subscribers are added without subscribing them to any topics?  I
know it sounds wierd, but this option would be helpful for some
scripting that my co-listowner is doing.

Sherry
   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily