Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:54:00 -0600
On 12/22/97 2:02 AM, Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>At 04:14 PM 12/21/97 -0600, Adam Bailey wrote:
>>Very much agreed. I'm always curious about that, and I always Query
>>someone when they ask to be deleted. When someone signs off themselves, I
>>find myself wondering if I'm losing a long time lurker or just someone
>>who subscribed and changed their mind. This would be very handy.
>
>Why does it matter?

In the greater scheme of things, it doesn't. As I said, it's curiosity.
I'm not going to advocate putting something like this in if it's going to
be a lot of trouble. But if it's a simple matter of assigning a
&SUBSTITUTION to that information, I think it could be enlightening.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;