"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 23:32:59 +0500
>Your help is very much appreciated, Douglas.  In future dealings
>with neophyte listowners, I only hope that I can be as generous as you.
>
>Other owners, please forgive this use of the list for my expression of
>public thanks.  But Douglas  really does go "above and beyond the call of
>duty" in coming to the aid of newbies like me, and I think some public
>kudos are in order. Best regards,Pat

I agree completely with Pat.  I certainly appreciate the help Doug gave me
today.  He was the only one to respond to my post and also helped me with a
subsequent problem.  Without people like Doug, this listserv stuff would be
a bear.  I've read lots of his posts and have saved many for future
reference.  Most of the documentation that I have found for running a list
is not all the helpful unless you already know what you are doing.

Please keep up the good work, us newbies can use it desperately.

Thanks,

Kathryn A. Smith
EXOTIC-L new list owner