"(Steve Traugott)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 25 Oct 1992 16:08:00 EST
Hi All!

I want to start a spinoff list from UUs-L (concentrating on a
slightly different topic), and would like to investigate siting it
somewhere other than UBVM, to spread the load out a little more
fairly.

Does anyone know what's the best way to find a willing host LISTSERV
for a new list?

(Or, Jim, if you're reading this, I *am* willing to site it at UBVM
if you feel you and your machine aren't too swamped...)

Thanks!

Steve
   Steve Traugott - Computers, Electronics, Organizations, and Aerospace
Systems Engineer/Contractor, IBM Kingston, AIX/ESA (Mainframe Unix) Project
[log in to unmask]             [log in to unmask] List Manager
uunet!teraluna!stevegt                                [log in to unmask]