James Beniger <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Aug 1994 08:54:14 -0700
I have communicated directly with Paul Divirgilio about his message
below.  Begging your indulgence, I repeat it here as a good example, in
addition to Murph Sewell's message on Trojan Horse Marketing, of what I am
looking for in my study of outside exploitation of the Net and its citizens.
Any other examples which any of you might have will be welcomed, at least by
me, whether posted here or sent to me personally.  I would hope that this
subject is of enough interest to lstown-l to justify taking up space here.

Thanks for your help and continued patience.

                                -- Jim Beniger

*******