Louise Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 06:48:33 -0800
Hello AOL people and Listowners/Administrators:

Lately I have noticed that I am having problems sending messages to AOL
subscribers.  When I have messages queued, those addressed to other servers
are successfully sent, while those to AOL addresses are "hung" and will not
send upon my release of the queue.  This is not a bounce problem; I can't
even get them "out the door". Is there some sort of general problem or
logjam?  It is ONLY AOL addresses that are getting hung; all others are
being sent and this has happened a few times before now.

At first having this type of problem made me suspect my own system but...?
How come only AOL messages get stuck?

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers, Louise

Louise H. Parsons  <[log in to unmask]>
Co-listowner, Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society
USDA zone 7 , Emerald NARGS, AIS, SIGNA, SPCNI,
"If God had wanted us to be concise, He wouldn't have given us so many
fonts", Dave Barry
http://www.peak.org/~parsont/rockgard/