"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 18:24:37 CST
On Mon, 7 Mar 1994 15:06:35 -0500 Ol' blue eyes said:
>        Shouldn't I have gotten some sort of bounces from that user before he
>        was served out, so I could have foreseen the possibility?  I don't
>        recall anything except 'served out' from him.

Nope.  The user should have been sent messages about the erroneous
commands as they happened and one when s/he was served out.  The LISTSERV
postmaster would have been notified when the user was served out.  There
is no reason to believe that the erroneous commands had anything to do
with your list, but even if they did LISTSERV would not have told you.

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1